All pupils are encouraged to take pride in their appearance and to gain a sense of identity and belonging by wearing our school uniform.
Our school uniform is:
- Sky blue polo shirt* or sky blue school shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt* or cardigan*
- Black trousers or shorts (no legging, tracksuit bottoms only allowed in Nursery)
- Black skirt or pinafore dress (knee length)
- School tie* (for pupils in Years 3-6)
- Royal blue or black hijab
- Royal blue sunhat* or plain cap (no logos)
- Plain black trainers or school shoes (lace-ups only for pupils who can tie their own laces) (no boots)
- Black or white socks or tights
- Blue rucksack*
- Blue book bag*
- Sky blue t-shirt*
- Black shorts*
- Black jogging bottoms
- Black plimsolls or trainers (lace-ups only for pupils who can tie their own laces)
- Blue drawstring PE bag*
*These items can be purchased from school during office hours (8:55am to 3:30pm). They can also be purchased using our order form. Click here to download the order form.
- All items should be clearly marked with your child’s name.
- All uniform should be in good condition - no holes or rips. Parents must ensure their children look presentable, clean and tidy at all times.
- No jewellery should be worn except for small plain stud earrings.
- Plain watches are allowed for all pupils.
- No make-up, nail-varnish, tattoo transfers, dyed hair or hair designs, such as ‘Nike Ticks’ should be worn to school. Shoulder length hair should be tied back.
- No jewellery to be worn on PE or swimming days.
- Any unnamed items of clothing left in school will be recycled in a clothes bank.
- The school takes no responsibility for the loss of jewellery or any other personal items which should not be brought to school